Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Singing

280. Musicals - Sue and Lou were in a musical this summer. A friend of a friend (a senior next year in high school!) puts on a show with the kids she can round up each summer. This year they put on "Into the Woods." They worked hard for two weeks. Sue was a narrator and did a great job.


Lou was Little Red Riding Hood. I was excited to help with sketches for the castle and bakery backgrounds. I think they turned out nice.


I keep thinking about one of Little Red's Songs, "Nice is Different than Good." Isn't that really what all the advice we try to give our girls about boys boils down to? The only crummy thing about this video is that my camera insisted on focusing on the hair of the person in front of me instead of the stage. Grrrr.

I tried to upload video of the song several time, but blogger is thwarting me. I'll try again to add it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers