300. Running.
I'm not the best runner. Or the most consistent. And I'm very slow. But having moms who wake up early and are willing to run at 5:45 in the morning three days a week has been a huge blessing. Some days we just walk. But that's OK, because usually someone has longer legs than mine (not hard, I know) and I work up a sweat walking with them. (Their walk=My slow jog).
So, while anticipating running is not fun yet, having run feels so good. I'm actually getting to the part where exercising gives you more energy instead of just sucking it out of you.
We run the same distance we did when we started (about 3 miles). But it's getting easier!! I don't have to walk as much, and I can talk more while I run. I want to do a 5 or 10 K in the spring. I just hope I can keep this up. Hopefully it's not as cold this winter as it was last year!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment