353. Early Valentines. The S-train has been working hard on early Valentines for me. He gave me the best gift the other day. It's a Mom's card - Or an S-Train club card. I run it down the scanner that is his hand, and he does what ever I ask!! He was in bed in record time! :)
354. Grandma and Grandpa!! Came through a couple of weeks ago on their way out to their mission. It was so fun to spend time with them. The timing was perfect and they got to go to one of the oldest's band concerts. How awesome was that! Grandpa got to take some pictures he'd been wanting to, and we took him to see cool buildings and then went out to dinner. Cherry limeades! YUM! Then we played games and stayed up til midnight talking. I love being around my parents. We laugh the whole time! I love laughing, it's so good for you.
354. SDKD. And for all parents dropping their kids off at school. - When I went to drop my kids off at school while the G-parents were here I actually saw a man shake his head and then drop his head into his hands at the school drop off at some
I love the Mom card! What a great idea! :o) I also love your blog layout and header! What a sweet family picture! Love the brown and turquoise!
ReplyDelete