Sunday, August 23, 2009

10. Pico de Gallo and empanadas. Our new neighbors the S's made them for us. WOW. If everything I made turned out that great and got such great reviews, I might even like cooking. Or maybe I am here to appreciate great talents. We had dinner with them Tuesday. They cooked for us! Amazing food!! And finished up the leftovers for breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks on Wednesday. Pico de Gallo with crackers was AMAZING! Thank You friends!

11. Wednesday was the first day of school for the S-Train. Ran into his room with a big, "HI MRS. THOMPSON!!" I wasn't in there. Other parents told me about his giant greeting. He knew where to go and didn't look back. I've been told all my life about how I didn't look back on my way to kindergarten. I guess he's my child - always looking ahead to the next great adventure. I'm a little sad he's off. - But on the other hand his enthusiasm and loving life in the moment make me so happy for him.

12. After school picnics and chocolate milk. The S-Train and I have been going on after school picnics to different parks. Great times for just the two of us. On Fridays we will get chocolate milk at school before our picnic. YUM. We LOVE chocolate milk. And the time we have to talk together and run. It's really a fun, calm time.

13. Butterflies. I think we got a good picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers