
Sometimes you just have to get on the S train. You roll your tie up and watch it roll down in church. You entertain yourself on the way home from church playing with the remote to the new car radio. And you make us laugh. For today -
3. "Mom! I put together the hot gum (big red) and the snow gum!" (wintergreen)
"How does it taste?"
After a second of consideration. "Weird!"
I bet. :)
and
(because I'm sure sometime I'll get a little behind on this.)
4. The Sunbeams in Primary. Oh I love their little earnest faces. Trying to sing "How Firm a Foundation" while studying the chorister's face - trying to lip read to figure out the song. Or outsmarting the jenga choosing game for singing time. I wish it was appropriate to take pictures of them in sharing time. They are such sweeties!
No comments:
Post a Comment