3. Trip pictures. We went on a quick whirlwind two day spring break trip to Nauvoo. (More on that later.) And we had SO MUCH FUN with drive by photography!. The oldest sat in the front seat and took pictures of interesting things. Here are a couple of my favorite. They didn't look like much on the back of the camera, but boy were they cool when we got home and all that yummy detail came out!

She said she had the song from Cars that plays when Lightning and Sally go for a drive playing in her head.
I guess it was inspirational.
I think the dirty windshield actually gave her some fun effects! She has a good eye, doesn't she?
I guess it was inspirational.
I think the dirty windshield actually gave her some fun effects! She has a good eye, doesn't she?


Great Pics! Love it!
ReplyDelete