So - I've decided to just go for round two. The number format helps keep me going.
And who know, maybe I'll even actually finish this in a year this time.
(Laughing behind my hand.)
It's doable.
Right?
Right?
Everyone nod your head if you think I'll finish at least by a year from this coming August.
Yea. Me too.
So - even though I should have started on
1. Proceed Day. Which is March 4th.
(It's a joke. March 4th. Proceed.
OK, never mind. My word play humor gene is showing.)
I'll start today and keep going with
2. Spring Blossoms. I looked out the window and what did I see. . .

One of my children reading in our front tree.
Note the bare feet.
It was cooling down, but she was determined to hang on to that summer feeling.
The weather has been so blissful.
*sigh*
Wow! 2 posts so close! I don't know what to do:) hee, hee j/k you KNOW I am no better. I like hearing the things that make you smile. It helps me be more aware in my own life. and I like the #s too.
ReplyDeleteWant to comment too but it's time to go lay a baby back down and get more sleep!
I LOVE hearing what you and your kids are up to.
It really does keep us connected even though distance seperates us.
OK too long, 1 am, gotta go :)