Ok, this entry is just boring to anyone else. It's just so I'll remember things are working!
17. Hitting my Groove. I feel like I'm finally getting a handle on moving quickly from one thing to another that I've got going. Finally. Of course that would happen just as they're all wrapping up!
I think that inside of me there is the scared 12 year old who just got called as Beehive President and has to call girls she's never met to let them know about activities. I was terrified I'd mess up the phone calls. I'm still just worried I'll screw things up, so I procrastinate. (And since lots of times waiting works out better, I keep doing it. Right now, that works with nothing I'm in the middle of.)
Well, a while ago I hit the point where I could cold call just about anyone. I'm no longer scared I'll mess up a phone call. And it looks like I've finally hit the point where procrastination definitely messes things up more than just getting it done. So, I am. And it's working. Now if I can just keep this up through the next phase.
Good job! I agree, worrying about the call is worse than just doing it. I have to remind myself just to do it.
ReplyDelete