Monday, September 28, 2009
Smiling and Tearing Up
56. I'll go where you want me to go. A beautiful family in our ward has received a call to attend a branch in the area. The mother is our Relief Society President. Their daughter, a laurel now, was in my beehive class. They spoke on Sunday. I will miss their talks so much. I always gain great insights whenever one of them speaks. Our ward will miss them. But now they are on to bless another congregation with their bright spirits. They aren't moving, but we won't see them very much. You can tell that they are sad to leave, and yet sure of the Lord's hand in this new chapter in their lives. I can't help but think that their willingness to change wards when the Stake President asks is a greater testimony to their teenage daughter of going where the Lord needs you than all the Family Home Evening lessons or church moments or talks in the world could be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment