Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Paper, Pen, and Pictures

57. Writing Output! Between last week's frenzied typing and yesterday I've done 15 pages this week! WuHu! Go me!

58. Finishing a photo book. I got a free code for a book from a friend. I decided to do a Christmas book for the kids I watch. I started one for them last year, but didn't finish, and this time the templates were all laid out for me. I had to dump in pictures and do a bunch of fiddling around, but not nearly as much work as starting from scratch. That said, it still took me all day. I was going to go on an outing with friends. I called and said I'd better hold off because I wanted to get this book done. (today is the deadline.) That was a very good thing, because the nurse at school called not 15 minutes later and told me I had a sick kid waiting for me. Poor Sue. Her lips get bright red when she has a fever. She did not feel good. By tonight the motrin had kicked in, and she was doing a little better. Oh well. Something's going around! It came around here!

PS. The next day she was completely better except for congestion and a slight headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers