
I love the tree with all the rainbow colors. Later the outside ones will actually turn purple. Also, in the leafless tree you can just see a bird's nest. That's my favorite part.
95. Sue's Concerts. She had a fun Halloween concert with the strings. She is in an extra strings group so she got to play in a concert with the High School kids. Our favorite part was the glow sticks on the strings. I don't think any of my pictures for that turned out great. A flash doesn't work to show glow sticks, and I didn't have a tripod. She has another concert tonight - choir. I'll add a picture once I take one.
The high school kids stood in the aisles and played with Sue's group using their memory and glow sticks to play with. It was a cute idea and lots of fun. If you look very closely you can catch a glimpse of Sue's blue sailor pants and white sailor hat behind the conductor. I took more pictures. They turned out equally as well.96. Young Women's in Excellence was last night. The girls did banners of personal belief. I believe.... They were all beautiful and all so different. It was very sweet.

97. And then, of course, there is Teenage Problem solving. When some helium balloons floated up to the ceiling, we needed to get them down to give them to the activity day girls who were there. The young men were finished with their activity and decided to help. They first tried throwing each other up in the air and reaching for strings. Then, they tried this...

Because, really, how else would you do this?
Eventually the ladder came out, but hey, where was the fun in that?
98. And last, and, who knows, maybe least, Nanowrimo. I have a couple of writing buddies keeping me on track! I'm up to almost 8,000 words. The goal is 50,000 for the month. I'm not sure how many of those will be worth keeping, but at least I'm making progress. You can't edit a blank page. And my new favorite writing tool is Write or Die. You can check it out here http://writeordie.drwicked.com/ Set the timer. If you stop typing, the screen starts to flash. Eventually alarms go off. If you go Kamakaze - stopping too long will cause it to start unwriting what you have written! Great fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment