106. We got rhythm. Sue was swinging her arms in great big arm circles why we talked. When I started to talk I started to speak. in the. rhythm. of her. arm. circles. And, apparently, bob my head in time to the beat. She started to giggle. Then the girls said, "What does she do when we do - this?" They lined up and started making various motions. Pushing their arms up and down or out and in or swinging them. Then they tried to get out of rhythm so that I would have a hard time talking in rhythm. I just started laughing. They said, "That's what she does. She laughs!" Then Mr. C. got in on the act and tried to get out of rhythm. The funny part of that is - he just came in on the half beat. Great syncopation, but apparently we all have too much rhythm and naturally get into sync, even when we're trying not to!
107. Critique group last night. OK. Not as good as last time. But - I had something! And sweet, kind H had gotten S and I light up sparkling tiara's and giant paper clips for our birthdays. And brought carrot cake. We wore the tiara's while we ate our treats and talked. :) Very happy.
108. Lou had a recorder concert and did a great job!

109. I'm over the 20,000 mark for nanowrimo. Over 1600 words today. This means I'm still behind, but not getting more behind. It keeps me even, and maybe I can get more in tonight. I must say that these are not high quality scenes I am writing. But later I'll edit them up into diamonds.
and oh, yeah 110. Clean laundry. Bookfair is over and we have some!
So glad you're back!!!! :)
ReplyDelete