Friday, November 6, 2009
99. Impromptu sleepovers. Just because. Because nature abhors a vacumn, and young girls apparently do too sometimes, if it involves an empty night. Sue had three friends over. One brought her VCR and popcorn, another brought the pop, and we supplied pizza, Swiss Family Robinson, and the floor space. I'm trying not to fall asleep before they do by adding a blog entry! We can sleep in a bit tomorrow though, that will be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(39)
-
▼
November
(12)
- 119. A really, really cool family. They email lo...
- 117. A new stove. Here she is! Bright and shiny! W...
- A Quick Movie Review
- A Handful of Fun Stuff
- We're Ba-ack
- 105. I figured out how to put that video in!!!
- 100. Getting to post 100! Still posting!101. Lo...
- 99. Impromptu sleepovers. Just because. Because...
- 94. Fall. Again. I think it's official. I have...
- 93. While looking for picture of primary kids for...
- 92. Kid Logic. On the way to school there was an...
- 91. Officially Halloween! A fun day of carving p...
-
▼
November
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment