Tuesday, December 7, 2010

UUUUGGGH! The manly grunt.

321. Sending Mr. C out for a week of Manliness. Mr. C just spent most of last week up with his brother hunting deer. Why does this make me smile? Because he comes home so much calmer and happier. That time tromping out in the freezing woods and processing venison seems to be soothing to his spirit. Someone asked me if I was going to "put my foot down" because of something he was going to miss. NO WAY. This is his time to go out and grunt like Tim Taylor and shoot dangerous weapons and endure the freezing cold and come back hauling food to the cave. It makes him happy. And I'm in big favor of things that add to the general happiness of our family.
Of course, I wouldn't want to do it. All that manly stuff will put hair on your chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers