5. Cleaning to Decorating Shows. This doesn't necessarily apply today, because I'm mostly taking the day off except for a few key things that need taking care of, but -
I like to watch HGTV while I clean the kitchen.
It's so motivational.
How do I do that since I don't have cable, you ask?
It's this lovely invention called "watch full episodes" on the internet.
My new favorite is called "Sarah's House." You can find it here.
Oh, her style is so my style. I love pretty much everything she does.
(Of course there's stuff I'd change, but you know what I mean. She actually thinks about the practical side off stuff. Most don't, which is a beef I have with most TV designers.)
If only her budget was my budget too, I'd be in business.
Sometimes, if I run out of new episodes of a show I like, I try to find episodes of hoarders or something like it to watch.
That's very motivational too.



great idea! no cable here either. I'm going to check it out!
ReplyDelete