59. Tithing Blessings. We had missed a few tithing payments lately. Just gotten behind. They were in the computer but that's it. So - we caught up recently. And apparently we had been living a little large without noticing. And after the zillions of school fees last month as well, things got a little tight. So this morning I am going over bills, and thinking, aren't there supposed to be tithing blessings that come our way when we're trying hard to do the right thing? Because I'd really like to see one of those right about now. So today - one more bill was the only thing in the mailbox. Groan. Thought I'd check to see how much and when it was due. It's our gas bill. We have it on budget pay so it's the same amount every month and doesn't go up and down wildly with the seasons. Apparently they have just recalculated for next year. We have some huge credit and the amount we owe per month this next year has been cut almost in half. It's huge. Over half the cost of piano lessons for a month, or over half a week's worth of groceries. Just one more testimony that we're being looked after. Thank you!
Also noticed - a friend came over with brand new tennis shoes - just the right size for the S-Train - the day I noticed he had just worn a hole in his. They were a gift and were too small for her son. Really nice shoes. And a haircut coupon came in the mail the day I wanted to get my haircut there!! Half price. Yea!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(39)
-
▼
October
(9)
- 89. Halloween! Even though it's not officially H...
- Fun Fall Activities
- I haven't posted for a whole week! Probably becau...
- 77. Fun videos! As usual, R has come up with som...
- 73. Two New Cousins for my kids! - one first, one...
- Small Things
- Energetic Children
- Two months in and still publishing!
- Being Looked After
-
▼
October
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment