Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Clothing

150. Muddy Shoes. This weekend felt like spring! And the kids played and played outside. After they were done they had to stand on the back porch, leaning over the lawn, and scrape off their muddy shoes with spoons. It was so good to be outside.

151. Sunglasses. I needed them today. This


was the color of the sky. (I like the moon caught in the branches.) I took a picture to help me remember it when the next cold front rolls in later this week.

Today was so nice that the S-Train and I vacumned the car and joined the crowd at the car wash. Later we ran all the way to school to pick up the kids. (Me in jeans!) He set the pace and I kept up. He actually paced himself with breathing that sounded like Whuu- Haa Whuu-Haa. (I think he's set to coach his wife one day. Or run a marathon.) We felt so heathy and happy to have the sun shining down on our heads and that dazzling/beautiful/robin's egg/gorgeous blue sky above us. Oh what a sunny day in January can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers