Monday, April 12, 2010

Conversations

213. Counting Spring? Walking to school today, the S-Train asked, "can you count all the petals on a flower, or leaves on a tree?" I thought I could do the flower, but I might lose count on the tree. The S-Train said, "I can! I could take a marker, and mark all the ones I counted already!"

214. Honesty. Lou, in Sunday School yesterday. The teacher asked, "How hard is it to be honest? Can you be honest?" Everyone said, yes, they could be honest. "What about being COMPLETELY honest?" Lou, without missing a beat, "Oh, that's harder."

215. Old jokes discovered. Lou is doing a state project. One question was, what is the main form of travel. Her dad told her it was the interstate. She thought a moment. "How do they have interstates in Hawaii?" Good question!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers