The crocuses are up.

And I've done a bit of spring decorating. I fell in love with a green metal basket at the thrift store. So I decided to fill it with some flowers. Unfortunately, the more I look at them, the more it looks like a cheesy 70's flower arrangement. But it's a cheery spot of color. So - yeah for having done something!

I also found this cool bowl at the thrift store. I think it's actually a forgotten punch bowl base. But, I needed a change, and I love it on my table. Nice and bright for spring.

Did I mention it warmed up and we went out without coats today! I even opened the windows. Whew. Finally.
The other day I had tons of energy. I was going to town on the cleaning, and I thought, "Wow. Where did all this energy and clarity of thought and purpose come from?" Then I realized it was the second sunny day in a row. AHHH.
ps. the Russian Dressing Chicken recipe was great. It seemed spicy enough for Mr. C. and sweet and mild enough for the kids. Yum. If anyone's curious, I'll post it. (and that phrase, Russian dressing chicken. Is it a Russian, dressing chicken, or a Russian chicken, dressing?)
No comments:
Post a Comment