192. Ninja Attack goes Viral. Lou's Activity Day leader taught the girls a game called 'ninja attack.' Lou wanted to teach it to her class for her 'how to' speech. I thought it was one of those things that you had to play to understand, but she was determined, and with the help of her big sister she put together a great speech.
Now her whole class is playing it all the time. They are going home to teach it to their families. She LOVED this game. But now she's almost sick of it. Her favorite moment was when one girl was playing and said, "Hey, that's against the rules!" And Lou thought, "Hmmmm. Really? I taught the game, and I don't remember that being against the rules."
Just shows what a good idea, a determined child, and a good speech can do.
p.s. Second gray day in a row. Supposed to be more tomorrow. The oldest is in a great mood because of the weather. Really, one day she should live in Seattle. As for me. I got nothing done yesterday. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa. (That was my primal scream therapy.) I'm determined to push through it and get something done today. It's just not nice to tease like that, Mother Nature.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
March
(14)
- 203. Spring Flowers. These are the beautiful hap...
- Spring Break Sampler
- Long Post with TMI about our week.
- Pi Day
- I loved it. I thought.
- More about Ordinary Days
- 190. Happy Spring Pictures. Spring has sprung!! ...
- For Your Listening/Viewing Pleasure
- 188. The Marriage Ref. Is anyone else watching t...
- 187. Came back from church after YW's. Table is ...
- Random things
- More news, no numbers
- More S-Train stories
- Not so smiling
-
▼
March
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment