Mr. C went back to work today. It should be interesting. Here's an actual conversation this morning.
Me: "How are you feeling?"
Mr. C: "WHAT?"
Me: "HOW ARE YOU FEELING?"
Mr. C: "BETTER. BUT I STILL CAN'T HEAR VERY WELL."
Last night watching the news we had it up so loud I was sure the kids would wake up. Visions of things to come.
185. Dr. Seuss Parade at School! The kindergarten was so cute in their hats! The camera is being temperamental and kept telling me to change the batteries, so I didn't get any pictures. But it was great to be there. Fun hats. Keyed up kids. Big Smiles. A Parade. Dr. Seuss. Recipe for a fun afternoon.
186. Russian Dressing. There's an interesting chicken crock-pot recipe out there that calls for Russian salad dressing. Last time I looked, it was nowhere to be found. I asked the grocery store manager about it. Apparently he took note, because this morning, there it was, safe in it's little row of wishbone salad dressings. I'll try the recipe today let you know how it turns out.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
March
(14)
- 203. Spring Flowers. These are the beautiful hap...
- Spring Break Sampler
- Long Post with TMI about our week.
- Pi Day
- I loved it. I thought.
- More about Ordinary Days
- 190. Happy Spring Pictures. Spring has sprung!! ...
- For Your Listening/Viewing Pleasure
- 188. The Marriage Ref. Is anyone else watching t...
- 187. Came back from church after YW's. Table is ...
- Random things
- More news, no numbers
- More S-Train stories
- Not so smiling
-
▼
March
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment