Monday, March 1, 2010

More news, no numbers

Well, the ENT didn't tell Mr. C much more than the other doctor. But he did vacuum the wax and junk out of his ear. He's definitely grounded. No trip. Which is sad, because he was going to stay a little longer and hang out with his cousin. He's on cooler, bigger, badder antibiotics than before. And hopefully that will knock out whatever this is. He was wondering what they would do for this infection before antibiotics. I know he would be in extreme pain!! I still keep forgetting that he can't hear me, and don't talk loud enough.

Lou still has a bit of a cough, but otherwise seems to be feeling better. And the S-Train is down to a day and a half on his medicine. So. We're on the home road out!! (knock on wood)

The oldest came home today with ice cube red hands. She didn't take warm enough clothes for soccer try-outs. BRRRR. I don't think she thawed out for awhile. Luckily there was hot dinner and a hot shower waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers