188. The Marriage Ref. Is anyone else watching this show? It makes me laugh. The oldest caught a bit of it last night when I watched. She said, "But this is the kind of stuff everyone disagrees about." I said, "Exactly! That's the point. And that's what makes it so funny." Jerry Seinfeld's been on both weeks so far. He's not scheduled next week, so we'll see if the quality holds up. The ref is very funny. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
ps. Mr. C. still can't hear very well. Hopefully soon....
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
March
(14)
- 203. Spring Flowers. These are the beautiful hap...
- Spring Break Sampler
- Long Post with TMI about our week.
- Pi Day
- I loved it. I thought.
- More about Ordinary Days
- 190. Happy Spring Pictures. Spring has sprung!! ...
- For Your Listening/Viewing Pleasure
- 188. The Marriage Ref. Is anyone else watching t...
- 187. Came back from church after YW's. Table is ...
- Random things
- More news, no numbers
- More S-Train stories
- Not so smiling
-
▼
March
(14)
I am loving the show!!!! So funny!
ReplyDeleteI love that show too! I thought Jerry Seinfeld would be on it every week with two different panelists to work with him! I wonder who it'll be! I love Ricky Gervais' humor but you hafta watch him sometimes or he'll get dirty!
ReplyDelete