Saturday, March 20, 2010

203. Spring Flowers. These are the beautiful happy faces that greeted me in our garden two days ago. The daffodils are budding. Yesterday the first one started to unfurl. Beautiful. Two beautiful sunny spring days.





This is the confused bird we saw outside our window this morning. Wondering with the rest of us, "what the heck happened?"

Everywhere I went yesterday, it seemed like people were saying, "They say it's supposed to snow tomorrow, but it's so beautiful right now, I don't see how." By dropping 30 degrees in 3 hours, that's how. And it's supposed to snow harder before we're done. Up to 8 inches, they're saying. We were done. We were all right with only tying the record for snowiest winter. Really.

2 comments:

  1. oh, yuck! we had the same yesterday morning - it felt like Spring was canceled, and I did not like that feeling. :) But your pictures are beautiful! :) I miss seeing the flowers in your yard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie--Love your header for this blog and the postings. What a great way to bring sunshine and happiness to someone's day.

    I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Followers