Thursday, February 25, 2010

Exciting Evening Events (to me anyway)

175. Dreaming in Chinese. Yep. I've still got it! Had a dream last night where some guys were doing yard work next door. They were speaking Cantonese and I was translating for Mr. C. Then I started to talk to them. I was trying to remember how to say something and then figuring it out While I was Dreaming!! They even complemented my accent. I'm sure they were just being nice. I could hear how bad it's gotten.

176. Longer Days!!! Sunlight!!! It was light when we got to writing group last night! And yesterday was sunny. A record low temperature. But sunny. And of course it was a happy beautiful time together. Sometimes it's affirmations and life help on top of the writing. And that's so nice. It's nice to have a meeting you GET to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers