177. Children who want to go to school. This morning, Lou sounded like this.
"Cough Cough Cough - Oooh. Cough Cough Cough - OOOooh. Should I get ready for school?"
?
"No. I'm not going to send you today."
"Why not? Cough Cough Cough - OOOooh."
Just because.
Her ears hurt too. Poor baby. Her eyes have that sick look. We'll take her in when we take the S-Train in for his recheck this afternoon.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Lots of Little Lights in the Darkness
- A Satisfying Day
- Yesterday, I shot an elephant in my pajamas....
- More chances to show love
- Exciting Evening Events (to me anyway)
- While the weather outside is frightful....We'll st...
- Random Thoughts from the Week of sickness
- 167. Building furniture. I haven't yet. But an...
- Ice Cream at the Rainforest Cafe
- Funny Pictures
- Large Group Meetings
- Things that Help make a Day Happy
- Never Try to Out Stubborn a Mother
- A few bits from the last week
- More Jokes
-
▼
February
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment