172. Ice Glazing. Sunday we came out of church and the car looked like it was covered in raindrops. No. It wasn't water. It was ice. It looks so cool. There were even icicles hanging from the side mirror. The next day driving around the trees had glittering spots, like diamonds, up in their branches. They caught the sun as I drove under them. It was like fairy land over my head. As long as it doesn't cause power outages, and the roads aren't awful, a little ice is a pretty thing.
Between that and sickness, numbers at church were down by half. Our daytime highs are half of what they should be.
In other news, we tied the most days ever with an inch or more of snow this year. One more day and we have the record. It's not even March yet. I bet we can do it!
173. The Cowboy Camp Cafe. That is what is replacing the Rainforest Cafe. And how I know the S-Train is feeling better. The creativity has started again. And there is color in those there cheeks! Yea! School tomorrow I think.
174. Valentines that make you think. I haven't posted about it because I haven't taken pictures. But it's somewhere between a Jacob's Ladder and a Chinese finger puzzle. It made my brain hurt to figure out how it works. Family Fun is always good for supplying my children with ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Lots of Little Lights in the Darkness
- A Satisfying Day
- Yesterday, I shot an elephant in my pajamas....
- More chances to show love
- Exciting Evening Events (to me anyway)
- While the weather outside is frightful....We'll st...
- Random Thoughts from the Week of sickness
- 167. Building furniture. I haven't yet. But an...
- Ice Cream at the Rainforest Cafe
- Funny Pictures
- Large Group Meetings
- Things that Help make a Day Happy
- Never Try to Out Stubborn a Mother
- A few bits from the last week
- More Jokes
-
▼
February
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment